Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kniffty knitting

Well, mom has really taken to the Kniffty knitter. She is on a lot of pain meds, but that does not stop her. It is slow going and sometimes she gets confused, but, in the end she will have made a pretty cap that someone in our family is going to cherish for many years to come.

Last night was my first night here. I am actually sleeping with mom. There were storms raging through TN, but none hit us. But, my sis has a weather alert Thingy ma do that woke me up three separate times to warn me about Tornadoes in other counties. I guess I should not complain, since all I got was lack of sleep and NOT a tornado!

Today I got us all unpacked and mom got a bath and hair shampoo. We are both resting now.

Hope you all are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment