Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging...who me?

Well, I keep being told I need a blog to support my Etsy Shop. How will it support my Etsy Shop....I don't know! But I am going on this journey and I hope I will be taking you along with me.

Today, I am in Tenn., visiting with my Mom and sis and brother. It is so nice to see them all! Mom is extremely ill and I feel so blessed to be here to help out with her care and comfort. My sister and brother have been doing such a good job caring for her while working full time. Hopefully I can give them a little relief. Mom is down around 93 or 94 lbs. She has lung cancer and is really fighting the hard fight.

While here, I am going to teach Mom to knit on my nifty knitter looms. I got these looms for my birthday in March and have already whipped out 9 beannies, a blanket and a scarf. I will post pictures of this exciting process and the resulting works of fiber art! I know you can't wait!

Time for bed...I am sleeping with Mom. She is so frail it is like having a new baby. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment